Thank you for considering Pets Stop Inn as your choice of where your pet stays while you are away on business or vacation. Everything you need in one stop, we have a knowledgeable, friendly, animal loving staff, with a quality facility, room to romp, spa treatment grooming and pet vacations. Rest easy while your family is away, your pet will love Pets Stop Inn!
Our Pet Boarding Facility
Our boarding area is warm, clean and homey feeling. Our office is right next to the boarding area to ensure safety and provide comfort to our boarders and their owners. We have several off leash areas to provide maximum flexibility. Our facility is fully climate controlled, offering forced air heating when it is cold and air conditioning when it is hot.
We are a pet motel. We ask that customers place a credit card on file when booking a reservation. We will place a 1-day deposit on the card when booking and email an itemized itinerary of your pet’s stay.
Please bring your pet’s food pre-bagged per meal, per feeding, per day. This allows us to make sure your pet is being fed the correct amount each meal. If your food is not pre-bagged, we will bag the food for you at an extra charge of $5.
Long Term Boarding
One month or more is pre-bagged exempt.
When staying in our suites your pet will get either a 30 minute walk or 30 minute playtime daily, as well as a bedtime treat! Our pet suites include a 19″ Flatscreen TV, cable and music service, live web-cams streaming on our website and are sponsored by local businesses!
Pets Stop Inn is now offering some extra
services to ensure your pets have a fun time
while staying at our facility.
|30 Minute Walk||$7||20 Minutes of Hugs & Love||$7|
|Snack & Hug||$7||20 Minutes of 1-on-1 Time||$7|
|20 Minutes of Love & Brushing||$7||VIP Package:
Walk, 1-on-1, Hugs & Love
Walk, 1-on-1, 2 Potty Walks
1-on-1, 2 Potty Walks, Hugs & Love
Don’t forget to ask about our multi-dog discounts!
Visit us on Facebook for more photos and the latest news!
Just a few of our happy customers:
Frequently Asked Questions
- When I make a reservation what information do I need to have ready before I call?
- Why do I need a Credit Card?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What if I cancel my reservation in the allowable time, how do I get my deposit back?
- What makes Pets Stop Inn, LLC different from other pet care facilities?
- What vaccinations will my pet need?
- My pet had an adverse reaction to a previous vaccine and my veterinarian says he should not be vaccinated again; can my pet still stay with you?
- Should I bring my own pet food and snacks?
- My pet needs medications; can you administer them?
- Should I bring my pet’s own bedding?
- Can I bring my dog’s favorite toys?
- Is my dog eligible for play group?
- How do you determine which dogs will do well together in play group?
- How many times a day does my dog get outside?
- My dog doesn’t like other dogs; can he still come?
- My dog is a fence climber; do you have facilities to keep him secure?
Q: When I make a reservation what information do I need to have ready before I call?
A: We will need your Name, Address, Phone #, E-mail, and a Credit Card to go on file and your pets information.
Q: Why do I need a Credit Card?
A: We are a Pet Hotel and do require cancellations. When making a reservation our staff will place a 1 day deposit on your account using the Credit Card you have provided, they will then e-mail you an itinerary of your pets stay. When you check out we will either swipe a card, or take cash or check, and the deposit will go towards your final bill.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: We require a minimum of a 24 hour notice before your pet’s arrival date, not the time your pet is scheduled to arrive. If we receive a cancellation within the 24 hour time before your pet’s arrival date there is a 1 day charge. (deposit) If we do not receive a cancellation notice we will charge the card on file for the full reservation and any other services that were requested at time of booking.
Example: Your pet is scheduled to come in on a Friday you will need to call by 12 midnight on Wednesday to cancel, we do have a answering service with a time stamp.